A Ferrari worth over £1million has been crashed by a valet having a very bad day at work.
The awful incident is understood to have been caused by the car, a blue LaFerrari, being left in gear.
It took place in the centre of Monte Carlo in Monaco with the valet inching the blue supercar towards the kirb, only for him to climb out and for the car to keep moving.
READ MORE: Daniel Ricciardo goes 'official' with stunning daughter of ex-McLaren and Ferrari star
He had left the engine of the 950 brake horsepower beast running for the car's owner and, despite it staying still initially, began to roll as soon as he shut the door.
It is assumed the automatic gearbox was left in drive.
In a video of events, the valet can be seen getting back inside the car and trying to stop the vehicle from moving by standing on the brake pedal.
He gets no joy, however, with the machine rolling into two parked mopeds, only narrowly missing the driver of one who is standing nearby.
Moments later, a man thought to be the owner of the blue Ferrari runs across shouting at the poor attendant.
Meghan Markle has never heard 'yes more in her life' since being with Harry
To stay up to date with all the latest news, make sure you sign up to one of our newsletters here.
Shortly before demanding the valet get out of the car the assumed owner can be heard shouting: "Are you f***ing stupid?! What the f*** are you doing?"
The valet makes no response and just hangs his head sadly.
It is thought the machine only suffered superficial damage.
- Russia and China 'prepared to go further' with AI weapons for WW3 advantage, expert says
- Russian arms fair shows off chilling robot dog with huge RPG strapped to its back
- Grandad's doorbell cam captures woman with legs spread outside influencer hotspot home
- UFO expert tells how 'dark forces were at work' to sabotage Calvine investigation
- Bloke told to 'get a divorce' after people share horror at wife's first ever fry up
Source: Read Full Article