Sign up for the Hot Topics newsletter for hot style and sex tips
OnlyFans model Astrid Wett has announced that she's backing out of her upcoming boxing fight against Elle Brooke.
The two porn and TikTok stars have been going back and forth on social media for months, with more insults and actual punches exchanged earlier this week at a bizarre press conference.
Now, Astrid says she will no longer appear at the KingPyn Boxing Event at the Indigo in London's O2 Arena on July 16.
In a video posted to YouTube today, Astrid said: "I wanted to prove to everybody that a porn star can do something different.
"I wanted it to be well respected [and to] change the opinion on girls that are in the same line of work.
"I personally feel that the KingPyn event is not the event for this. Things have changed from what we first thought when we signed six to seven weeks ago."
She goes on to claim that they were told a number of "well known" and "well respected" online personalities were going to fight on the card, but that that hasn't come to fruition.
Astrid also criticised the organisation of this week's press conference, during which she was "on edge" throughout, bemoaning Elle being allowed to bring a mock coffin onto the stage "the day after somebody tragically lost their life in the boxing ring".
She said Elle's actions this week and repeated assertion that she will "kill" Astrid has made her concerned for her "actual safety during the fight".
"What's to stop her from headbutting me or kicking me, or going for the back of the head for example," she added.
She also criticised Elle for turning up to the event in a bikini "knowing full well that the average age of the audience was about 14-years-old".
She also didn't think it was fair that she was dragged off-stage, and Elle allowed to remain, after the pair traded blows during the face-off.
Astrid went on to dub the entire event a "freakshow", adding: "We're just being put up to be laughed at and not because we want to be good fighters."
She claimed that her headline sponsor, who was due to sign after the press conference, pulled out citing "poor behaviour".
"The final straw" came today when tickets went on sale. "They have made the whole downstairs area standing, which is so unsafe for the fighters," Astrid said.
Responding on Twitter, Elle said: "Well it looks like I need a new opponent if anyone fancies it…
"Regardless of your opinion on influencer boxing events, I have been training in a professional camp alongside professional fighters, respecting the work that goes into being a boxer. This is a journey from zero to hero.
"It’s also worth noting that the vast majority of things that are said and done, are publicity stunts designed to create hype and interest. Astrid wanted to be the innocent underdog so I had to be the unhinged one. The fight wasn’t going to sell itself lol."
For the latest breaking news and stories from across the globe from the Daily Star, sign up for our newsletter by clicking here.
Source: Read Full Article