Don’t miss a thing! Sign up to the Daily Star’s newsletter
We have more newsletters
Once popular Singapore DJ and now disgraced sex offender Darryl Koshy has sent his fans a tearful goodbye message on Instagram on his way to prison.
Koshy was sentenced to eight months in jail yesterday (August 4) for a string of sexual offences including asking teenage boys for sex and secretly filming.
Following his arrest in October 2020, Koshy, 33, was found guilty of soliciting sex from four teenage boys between 2017 and 2020.
READ NEXT: Man gets revenge on spammers for annoying texts and wins £1000 – you could too
He also pleaded guilty to one charge of offering cash to a minor for sexual services, one for the attempted sexual exploitation of a minor and another for secretly making a sex tape with a man between 23 and 25 years old.
In a creepy pre-planned post from the prison truck following his sentencing, Koshy said: "If you are reading this, that means I am on the way to prison."
He then went on to moan that the case had destroyed him and that for what it was worth he was genuinely sorry.
He continued: “I lost everything, my career, loved ones, the trust of my family and so much more.
“Despite what the headlines might suggest, I am extremely sorry for things I’ve done. And now it’s time to pay the price.”
- Russia is starting to beat Ukraine and Anonymous in cyber-war
- Jigzilla robot to solve world's hardest puzzles and put nerds to shame
- 'Exotic' plant-based woolly mammoth burgers could be 'meatier' than a McDonalds Big Mac
- Brit who lost £150m Bitcoin at dump says he'll give everyone £50 if he can look for it
- SpaceX debris in farmers' gardens could make them 'millions' if they sell it on eBay
Source: Read Full Article